Friday, April 13, 2018

♥ Anniversary Patina Card ♥


Hello. Stopping in today with a simple card I made using the Oh Happy Day Stamp and Die Set by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. This set can be used for so many different cards! Birthdays, Anniversary, New Baby, A Congrats card for any occasion, etc! It comes with the Banner and Plaque Dies, Oh, Happy and Day Dies as well as the stamp set with 11 different sentiments.  (See Below)


I also used the Annabelle's Trousseau Layering Frame Medium Etched Dies for the base of my card. I simply cut it in half and adhered it to front of the card. I gave it a "Patina" look by simply rubbing over the die cut with my embossing pad and then I added some Patina Oxide Embossing Powder by Seth Apter to it. LOVE this powder!! I need to order it in every color!!


You can see all of Becca's AMAZING Dies HERE!


Here's what I used~
                                   
                               Oh Happy Day Elegant 3D Vignettes by Becca Feeken Stamp and Die Set
               
                               Shapeabilities Annabelle's Trousseau Layering Frame Medium Etched Dies Chantilly Paper Lace Collection by Becca Feeken
                 
                                           Patina Oxide

Have a wonderful weekend!!

hugs...


1 comment:

Seth said...

This is so beautiful Melissa.